Failure to maintain your equipment will have a detrimental effect on its performance and operational life. All automated perimeter security equipment should be serviced and maintained regularly in compliance with the latest codes of practice for Powered Gates and Traffic Control Barriers, Health & Safety at Work Act and the Machinery Directive. We can offer service and maintenance options on a wide range of products with full UK national coverage.
- We will talk to you to find out your specific requirements and needs.
- We will complete a safety risk assessment
- We will design your package and discuss with you.
- We will implement your package and deliver for the duration in line with the latest industry standards and legislation.
- Your Business will be as important to us today as it will be tomorrow as we are Adaptive
The Adaptive Security Service and Maintenance team offers nationwide coverage with 48 hour response and a standard 2 to 4 service visits per annum. Co-ordinated from our central service desk team, at each visit our experienced engineers will check, test and carry a safety audit on all the site equipment. Following each site visit, a full report and safety risk assessment/recommendations will be issued along with a quote for any required works.